- When ordering, please refer to Ordering Codes.
- All prices quoted here are retail, wholesale prices are available to licensed retailers,
please contact us for more information.
- Please see our list of current retail outlets for the full line of
quality Bob's Leather products.
- If desired, we have Sales Representatives throughout the country to
- To place an order directly from Bob's Leather, follow the directions below under Web Orders.
For Web orders: Unless otherwise noted, we can supply any item as shown on this website. Please don't make any changes to our products. It is not necessary to download the order form. Simply write down the product numbers you want to order, add all the prices together, then add $15 for each set for shipping in the lower 48 states.
- If you're ordering a belt, put down your pants size and we will send the right size belt
- Please indicate if you are left-handed
- Send with a money order or cashier's check only, made out to Bob's Leather
- We do not accept personal checks, credit, or debit cards
- Make sure you enclose a shipping address, not a P.O. Box, along with your phone number - We ship UPS Ground
- Mail to:
6321 Main Avenue Unit P
Orangevale, CA 95662
- Products will ship approximately 5 days after receipt of your order
- We do not accept phone orders. To place an order, follow the instructions above.
- Freight Terms: FOB Orangevale, California,
- Minimum freight charge is $15.00
- Freight prepaid on orders over $600.00 in lower 48 states.
- Alaska and Hawaii: arrangements can be made.
- Minimum Order: For wholesale customers only, orders under $100.00 are subject to a $5.00 service charge and
terms of net 10 days.
- Discount: 2% 10 Days, Net 30 Days. Discount can not be applied to
- Exchange: If you purchase a product that is not moving in your store it may
be exchanged within 90 days for something that you think will work better for you.
- Warranty: Bob’s Leather, Inc. warrants all goods to be free from
defects in material and workmanship. Any item found defective will be replaced or repaired for the
life of that item (not the lifetime of the consumer).